Now you can pay your credit card bill and manage your account conveniently online with eZCardInfo. With the click of a mouse, you can view important details about your credit card account, including account balances, available credit, current and past statements, and transactions since your last statement.
In addition, eZCardInfo allows you to make payments automatically online. No postage and no checks; everything is handled electronically.
Check your VISA credit card activity and pay your bill online. Go to http://www.ezcardinfo.com
Tips for eZCardInfo Registration and Log In
You will have immediate access after successful registration.
- Registration must be done in the name of the primary cardholder, the person whose name appears first on the statement.
- For security reasons, 5 of the 7 fields in the registration form need to match information we have in our records.
All fields must have an entry. The only field we don't use for verification is the "Mother's Maiden Name" field, so you can enter anything in this field.
- ACCOUNT NUMBER - Credit card number you want to access online
- NAME - Name of the primary cardholder exactly as it appears on the card
- PHONE NUMBER - Home phone number of the primary cardholder
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - SSN of the primary cardholder without dashes. We know this is sensitive information. This is a secure site and it's required that the SSN match the SSN we have on file for the primary cardholder.
- POSTAL ZIP CODE - Primary cardholder's 5-digit ZIP code
- MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME - An entry is required but we do not use this field for verification. You can enter anything in this field.
- CARD VERIFICATION NUMBER - This is the 3-digit number in the signature line on the back of the credit card. As you are registering, there is a link called "What's this?" that you can click on if you have questions.
- You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address, user name and password. All are required fields.
After 3 failed log in attempts, you will be furnished with toll-free phone number, 877-767-6834. Please call this number for assistance.
When paying your credit card bill online, it's possible to overdraw your savings or checking account. There's no check for sufficient funds at the time the payment is entered.
eZCardInfo Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If I forget my username and/or password, how can I find out what it is?
A: If you've forgotten your username, you'll have to re-enroll in eZCardInfo. If you've forgotten your password, simply click on "Forgot your password?" on the eZCardInfo home page and follow the instructions there.
Q: How quickly are payments posted to my Visa credit card?
A: If a payment is presented before 1 pm CST, it will post to the credit card account the next business day and will show up in eZCardInfo the same day. If a payment is presented after 1 pm CST, it will post within the next two business days, but still show up in eZCardInfo the same day.
Q: How quickly are payments withdrawn from my checking/savings account?
A: The withdrawal will be deducted from the account the same day that the payment is posted to the credit card or, at latest, the next business day.
Q: If I switch credit card programs (i.e. Visa Classic to Visa Platinum), do I have to re-enroll?
A: In most cases, you don't need to re-enroll. All the information should carry over to your new Visa credit card account and will be available using the Username you currently have.
Q: How can I verify that my payment was accepted?
A: Follow these instructions:
Once you've logged in to eZCardInfo, go to Pay Bill Online. Click on Manage scheduled/pending/completed payments. This will list the payments that have been processed. Scroll down to find the payment - it will show as pending until it has posted to your account.
You can click on the payment for the following information:
- Payment date
- Payment amount
- Funding account (truncated account number)
- Type of account (checking or savings)
- Payment confirmation number
Q: Can I cancel a payment after I've already "accepted"?
A: Yes. As long as the payment is still in the Pending status. To check the payment's status, go to pay bill online within eZCardInfo and click on Manage scheduled/pending/completed payments. This will list the payments that have been processed, scroll down to find the payment. It will show "pending" until it has posted to your account. Click on the payment to show the detail - you can choose cancel this payment here.